Innovative Service Design for All
The online journal Re-public has published a special issue on service design entitled Innovative Service Design for All. The journal focuses on innovative developments in contemporary political theory and practice.
This issue includes the following essays:
- Beyond the Experience: In Search of an Operative Paradigm for the Industrialisation of Services by Nicola Morelli
- Mind the Gap: Theories and Practices in Managing Stakeholders in the Service Design Process by Qin Han
- Applicable Culture: Towards Future Services for the City of Milan by Walter Aprile, Henrik den Ouden Runshaug and Eyal Fried
- Reflections on How Service Experiences Arise: by Mikael Runonen, Sakari Tamminen, and Petri Mannonen
- Service Design for India: The Thinking Behind the Design of a Local Curriculum by Soumitri Varadarajan