Sandy Speicher, who leads the Design for Learning effort under IDEO’s transformation practice shares a list of Ten Tips For Creating a 21st–Century Classroom Experience in the February issue of Metropolis Magazine.
[via Thriving too]
Design for ServiceA blog of insight and observation about Service Design.
- Dominic Wilcox on the Search for Ideas, Inspiration and Delight
- Geert Christiaansen on a Collaborative Approach to Integrated Solutions
- Romy van den Broek on Best Practices for Service Design Pioneering
- Merijn Neeleman on the Impact of 3D Printing on Service Design
- Paula Bello on Building Service Design at KONE
- Judy and Chris on Rethinking Service Design
- Paul and Anna-Louisa on Making In-house Service Design the New Standard
- Josefin and Daniel on Finding the New Business As Usual
- Martin Dowson on We’re Not All Designers but We Are All Designing
- Cees van Dok on Soft is Easy, and Hard is Really Hard
- Erin Muntzert on Beyond the Map
- Oliver King on Design-led Change
- Jess McMullin on Service Design to Service Transformation
- Francis and Michele on How to Sabotage an Organization: Designing for Distinction
- Linn Vizard on We are Here: Designer as Map Maker
- Joe Macleod on Closure Experiences
- Westergasfabriek Theater
- Cathy and Xue on Multi-channel Business Models
- Katie Koch on Whose Job is it Anyway?
- Birgit Mager on Journey Maps into the Future